About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Surprise Birthday Party!



Have I mentioned that we have some of the BESTEST friends ever?!  Well, we truly do, and here is just one of the reasons why..

Bryan and I planned on having a little celebration for Jack on his birthday. I considered inviting people over, but our sunday school class was supposed to be having a girl's night that night, so I figured we better just keep it between Bryan and I.  So that was the plan until we were approached by our friend, Marie, and she offered for Bryan and I to come over to their house and we can just celebrate it there with her hubby, Will and son, Walt (Jack's future best buddy). I really didn't think anything of it and just thought it was so nice of her to offer that, just to make it a little more special.  So, we made plans and decided we would just come over, have some cake, and try to cook some Korean food.  Well, turns out, our sweet friends had other plans. When we showed up at the house, we walked in to see this...


Our friends decided to throw a surprise birthday party for our Jack!  The whole girl's night get together was to throw us off!  And they had been planning this since we got our referral!!!  I was blown away!  They sang Happy Birthday to Jack and of course I had to cry...

There was cake and decorations...
Some Korean food...
Some American food...
Helping blow out Jack's candle...

Pinata for the kids...
Jack even got gifts!

Jack, your mommy and daddy, and all of these wonderful people have prayed for you for such a long time and even though you aren't home yet, they already love you so much!



       

 

 


It never ceases to amaze me how great our friends are and how we couldn't have made it through this process without them! We are beyond blessed! Thank you all who made this special day possible!  It will be a memory we will never forget!


2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! What fabulous friends you guys have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful community you have. Happy Birthday JACK!

    ReplyDelete