About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Ornaments Available!



New ornaments are available!!! This is a great opportunity to get a last minute Christmas gift while also helping our family with our next adoption. They are handmade with images on 3 to 4 inch real cherry tree wood slices and 100% of proceeds go toward adoption expenses! Photo ornaments are $25, and painted ones (initials, verse, picture) are $20 shipped donations! Please contact me here to place an order or email me HERE! I will be taking orders until this Saturday, Dec. 19th!







No comments:

Post a Comment