About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

We Are Home!



I just wanted to let everyone know that we are FINALLY home! Sorry I've been missing from my blog lately. It has been a tough week so far, but we are making small strides.  I plan to post more about our Jack and trip to Korea once we get our nights and days figured out. ;) Thank you to everyone who has prayed, provided meals, and run errands for us. We are so grateful! Please keep praying for our attachment and for us to get off of Korean time! Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you. Don't worry about posting, we can be patient. :-) We are praying.
    Love,
    Robin & Mike

    ReplyDelete