About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'M DUE!



It's MAY!!! That means I'm due!!! ;) This is the month I will finally meet my son! I will get to hold him and kiss his cheeks! I will get to hear his voice and see him play! I will be there to wipe away his tears and make him laugh. I will get to say, ''I love you!" and tell him about Jesus! I will FINALLY get to be a mama! :) Thank you Father!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. Our God is an awesome God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are "due"! That flight 'round the world will be a very long, but worthwhile labor! ;>)

    ReplyDelete