About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Joyful Day!



"Be Joyful in Hope, Patient in Affliction, and Faithful in Prayer!"
-Romans 12:12

Today was such a wonderful day! Just want to thank everyone so much for your prayers for the EP situation, because the Lord heard our cries! Today, for the first time in 9 months, Korea started submitting EP's!  It was such a joy, throughout the day, to see waiting families express their excitement as they were informed that they would soon receive a travel call and FINALLY be able to go get their child! I'm expecting to hear even more news tomorrow, too!
Bryan and I were also informed that our I-600 has been received in Korea (NVC out), and as of today has been scanned and processed! So, now we are in the wait for our EP! We have been told though that our agency may not be able to let us know if our EP is submitted. If that is the case, we will just receive a travel call. So, our goal is to be ready for Jack in the next few weeks, just in case! ;) I'll keep you updated if I hear anything new regarding our expected travel.
Lastly, I have another praise I wish to share. We have met our goal of travel expenses through Lifesong!! We recently discovered we may have been a little short on our travel estimate, as it seems airline tickets are more than we thought. But when we checked our account today, we discovered that people have given beyond our set goal and we expect our tax return to cover the rest!! Every penny met through so many generous and loving individuals!  It is true that God funds what He favors! Thank you Lord for your goodness today and everyday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment