About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Diapers!!!


 Okay, so I know this is incredibly cheesy, but I'm sooooooo excited about being able to purchase diapers and other baby items! I always hated going down the baby aisle and would avoid it as much as possible, but now that I am "expecting," surely I could take a peek. ;) Bry and I were at Target the other weekend and decided to look at the baby stuff, since we had never been able to do that before, and I was grinning from ear to ear! What a wonderful aisle of happiness and joy (when you are expecting)! ;) But, anyways, back to the diapers. I have also been skipping over and not looking at the diaper deals in all the coupon blogs I read, but NOW I thought, what better time to stock up on really good deals before our baby gets here! And just recently there have been some really great deals! So, I just went ahead and got a bunch of different sizes, because I'm not sure exactly what size he/she will be when he gets here, but I figured I can exchange the ones that don't work if I keep the receipt. :) Below is what I got for $4 and some change!!! I love coupons!!! 


Can you guess which one is my favorite??? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment