About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Heart Korean Food!




For the last two weekends, we have had the pleasure of hosting my husband's cousin, Annie, and her family from Maryland. They were stopping here in Charleston on their way to Disney World and then again on their way home. We were so excited to get to spend time with them, since we live so far away and don't get a chance to see them much. Annie's husband, Man, is Korean, so he was a great source of information for us, as we hounded him with questions about Korea. :) He was also our guide in trying Korean food for the first time. I was so excited to get to try Korean food but was also nervous. I was nervous because I really wanted to like it, because it is a part of my child's culture and want to make sure we implement it in our child's life, and that would be hard to do if we hated it! Well, it turns out, I had nothing to worry about. It was awesome! I am really looking forward to going to Korea even more now! Thanks to the Kim's for stopping through and giving us some awesome memories. Love you guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment