About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary!




I can't believe, one year ago today, my hubby and I sent in our application to our agency. We had decided to take a leap of faith and pursue God's leading in adopting from South Korea! As I reflect on this year, there is no doubt that God has blessed us. He has given us wonderful and supportive family and friends, provided an opportunity for me to do something I love through my Getty Art Studio business, and met our financial needs all along the way. But most importantly, God has opened our eyes to adoption, and what an amazing miracle it is! Adoption has consumed our hearts and our thoughts, and now we can't imagine not building our family through adoption! Thank you, Lord, for this year and for Your many blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment