About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Adoption Ministry



For several months now, Bryan and I have been helping start an adoption ministry in our church. And on Orphan Sunday, Nov. 7th, our church made the announcement of our ministry, Hearts of Hope. Already we have seen a great response and are so excited to see how God will use this ministry to help orphans of the world. If you are interested (and local), we are having an adoption workshop, November 15th at 7pm in our ministry center at Old Fort Baptist Church, where you can find out more about adoption. You can contact me here for more questions or go to our website: http://www.heartsofhopeofbc.org/index.php .
Bry and I share a little of our testimony in this adoption video...

No comments:

Post a Comment