About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Last Childless Birthday!


Okay, I think I can safely say that this is going to be my last childless Birthday!!! To celebrate, my sweet hunny and I went away a couple days last week to Myrtle Beach! We had a lot of fun getting away and taking a break from work. (Well, Bryan still had to work, so it was more of a break for me.) I probably shouldn't have done it because I'm so behind on my orders, but I just couldn't say no. ;) I try so hard to take in all this alone time I get to spend with Bryan because I know in a few more months those times will few and far between and I will miss these days. But I can't help but think about how great it would be to have our little one with us! The beach, lazy river, feeding fish, carnivals... I mean they are all just meant to enjoy with kids! But we did manage to have fun just the two of us. ;) We finished up the weekend with a outdoor movie at a park in Charleston, and it was a perfect end to a perfect weekend. Thanks hunny! Here's some pictures...
Me and My Hunny
Charleston Harbor
Sunset Movie at the Pier

Our balcony in our room!

Crazy Carp in Myrtle Beach!

Of course, I have to mention my other birthday present from Bry!


This necklace says "Mom" in Korean! It is an understatement how much I love this! Every single time I see it, it reminds me to think and pray for our baby half way across the world. It is the best gift! Can't wait to show it to our little one when we finally meet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment