About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BUSY AND BLESSED!


This past month has flown by! We have been waiting one month today for our referral! So, I know if things continue to go by as quickly as they have been this month, we will have our baby in no time. ;)
I feel like I am back in college with all the work I have been doing lately. God has really blessed me with tons of orders of paintings! So many I can barely keep up! And we both have been working on adoption grants. I've been writing papers on what led us to adoption, our personal testimonies and beliefs, our financial need, etc, while Bryan has been gathering our financial documents and filling out our applications. I really hope all this work will help us, but they say there is a lot of competition so I don't know what to expect. I will just trust God on the matter. ;)
Bryan and I have also been working on helping start an adoption ministry in our church, which we are really excited about! They are acknowledging Orphan Sunday, Nov. 7th, and Bry and I will give our testimony that Sunday. We hope to spread the word about the blessing of adoption and offer support for those that feel led to adopt.
We have also been blessed recently with the new additions to our family! Babies, Amelia, Emilyn, and Cooper, have all arrived and will be future kissing cousins to our little one. Can't wait to see them playing together one day!

Emilyn Getty

Cooper Bartolomey

Amelia Page


And finally, we have been discussing our next fundraiser. And we feel that God has led us to to do an online raffle! We are really excited about this because we have heard from other families that have done it that it is very successful. We have some awesome prizes that people have offered to donate, but are looking for more. If you have something or know someone that would like to donate something for this raffle, please let me know. We would like to kick things off in November! Stay tuned for updates soon on what we have to raffle off! You won't want to miss it, it's going to be BIG! ;)
So, we have been busy and blessed and looking forward to what is to come! Please continue to keep us in your prayers and for our little one in Korea. We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment