About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 4, 2011

November is Here!


Well, in case you didn't know, the countdown has begun! It's November, so that means referrals are coming!! Wonder when that happy day will be? I'm guessing we will start hearing something in the next few weeks. Whether or not that means us, I can't know for sure, but we have high hopes for it!! :)
I'm praying that day is just around the corner! And I'm praying for my friends, Christy and Kelly, number 1 and number 2 on our agency's list! So thankful for you girls and the others in our adoption group that have offered so much needed love and support during this difficult wait.  Couldn't make it without yall!
May this month be a blessing to the many who wait!
So, any guesses on when that happy day might be for us? You won't win a prize or anything (you'll have to go to Kelly's blog for that.) ;) But it might be fun to guess! :) Here is a hint, referrals usually come in on Monday or Tuesday of each week with our agency, so that may help.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think this month!!! Hoping today or tomorrow for all 3 of us!

    ReplyDelete