About Me

My photo
This blog is about our faithful footsteps and finding JOY in the journey God has laid before us!

Translate

Search This Blog

Google Friend Followers

Check Out My Store

Check Out My Store
OPENING SOON!

Getty Art Studio Is On FACEBOOK

Getty Art Studio on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 15, 2011

SO Ready for Fall!


I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready for fall! It's not because of the heat. Although it's been a scorcher, you will never find me complaining of the heat. In fact, Summer is my favorite time of the year! I'm probably the only person in the world you know that likes summer as much as I do. I actually went about 6 weeks with no air conditioning in my car this summer! I'm not sure why I am this way, but I do know these sunny warm days make me smile!

So, why am I ready for fall?


Could it be the leaves changing?


Pumpkin carving?


Thanksgiving turkey?


Cozy sweaters and scarves?


Yes! All these things are great! But what I'm really ready for is...

A Phone Call!!!



A phone call announcing we have a child!

Hoping and praying that this fall brings the referral of our long awaited little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment